To this end we have established an organization of experienced procurement professionals to develop and manage key manufacturers covering all major static & rotating equipment requirements for major energy projects. Our services can be tailored to individual project and customer requirements ensuring the most competitive Total Procured Cost and optimum schedule are delivered. Our Alliance Partners are selected based on their ability to produce equipment not available in emerging markets.
This is built around:
- Establishing key “alliance” partners for major static & rotating equipment concentrating on specialized equipment or process requirements, exotic materials and heavy wall equipment that is not readily available from emerging markets.
- Accepting enquiries and purchase orders in the name of the local PMRPE office to maximize local content.
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions on a 'One Off Basis' on behalf of all manufacturers further reducing the procurement cycle.
- Assisting customers in obtaining project specific export finance.
- Providing turn key management of our Alliance Partners both during the bidding phase and post order including expediting, inspection and logistical management.
- Offering our customers a single point of contact for several Alliance Partners under the “Single Point“ of Contact concept.
Designed to complement each individual customer's procurement strategy and specific project requirements, PMRPE expertise lies in offering the client a single interface, taking on full responsibility for the successful commercial, technical and schedule management of the package.
PMRPE manages multiple requisitions across various equipment categories during all stages of the procurement cycle enabling commercial negotiations with a single point of contact.
PMRPE single point of contact concept helps minimize our customers Total Procured Costs.